Homemade Iced Tea Recipe
Stuck around the house with too much time on your hands? Make yourself a sweet treat and give our homemade iced tea recipe a go!
Recipe serves 4
- First, boil around half a jug of water and pour over 2 teabags or 1 heaped tablespoon of fresh tea leaves to brew the tea of your choice. (Here we’re using English breakfast, but this recipe works just as well with a fruity tisane!
- Add a tablespoon of honey, sugar or syrup that matches the flavour profile of your chosen tea.
- Let the tea brew, then remove teabags or leaves and let the tea cool.
- Next, pour your tea into a jug full of ice and top it up with cold water.
- Add more honey or sugar syrup to taste if needed and a generous squeeze of lemon for a refreshing bite.
If you like – garnish with mint and fresh fruit.
Finally, find a suitable spot in your garden and enjoy!