Ten Questions with Victoria Doyle
WEDDING & EVENTS COORDINATOR
Welcome back to our ‘Ten Questions with…’ blog series where we’re sharing some inside information on our spectacular team. Next up is Victoria Doyle, also known to many guests and clients as Vicki, one of our experienced Events Coordinators.
Vicki’s positive energy is infectious and her optimism is regularly welcomed. Vicki’s passion for weddings & events is always evident, regularly working tirelessly around the clock to ensure every client or guest she works with achieves their perfect vision. We hope you enjoy getting to know Vicki more and if you’re in need of help delivering a truly memorable event, you’ll want to get in touch.
1) What do you enjoy most about your job?
The variety of guests you meet, everyone has a different vision of how they would like their day to be and what is important to them. I like getting to know the guests and working with them to achieve their visions.
2) How long have you worked for Sopwell House?
3) What did you want to be when you were younger?
A primary school teacher
4) What are your aspirations for the future?
To be happy, in everything I do. It is so important to love what you do and this shows through your work and life if you love it.
5) What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Being a mum to my children & baking!
6) What are you passionate about?
Baking, I really enjoy it and love trying out different flavours and styles.
7) Describe the hotel you work for in 3 words?
Busy, varied and contemporary
8) What is the best hotel you’ve ever stayed in and where in the world was it?
Clubhotel RIU Bachata, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
9) What couldn’t you live without?
10) Best advise you’ve ever been given?
Live the life you love and love the life you live.