Pub in the Park & Sopwell House
Competition Terms & Conditions
• Prize includes:
- 1 night stay of your choice either 13th, 14th or 15th September 2019 in a Sopwell House Mews suite with breakfast included the next morning.
- A pair (2) of VIP tickets to your chosen Pub in the Park (St Albans) session on that day which includes unlimited prosecco, fast track entry, access to VIP tent with private bar and Q&As with Chefs.
• Multiple entries will be accepted. One comment with a tag = one entry into the competition.
• The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, both the winner and tagged party must be aged 18 or over.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by direct message. The winner will also be announced on our Facebook page and in the competition post Instagram caption.
• Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner within 4 days of the prize being drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
• If you enter after the closing time specified your entry will not be accepted.
• In the event that the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Please also note the ticket/prize includes entry only and does not include parking the festival.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include Travel or any other expenses, no cash alternative is available and you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms.
• Tom Kerridge presents Pub in the Park is a laid-back celebration of the very best food, drink, and music the country has to offer. Different chefs and music talent appear on different days, please revert to the Pub in the Park website for more details.
By accepting the prize the winners accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.