The Banqueting Head Chef will lead the banqueting team in the production of high-quality food for the busy Conference & Banqueting function of the Hotel. They will meet with potential guests to discuss menu options based on their specifications and contractual needs. The Head Chef must possess the ability to handle all menus ranging from breakfast buffets, corporate lunch meetings with sandwiches to formal dinners with multi-course meals that are individually plated.
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Diploma or degree from accredited university in culinary arts or NVQ or related major
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position and environment with a firm understanding of excellence in customer service, preferably in a 5*
The Best Bit
- Wide range of Training & Development opportunities
- Free staff meals & parking
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Accommodation and Spa
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- Very competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Staff accommodation available
Nestled in the Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury country house hotel with a multiple award winning Spa and Conference and Banqueting facilities. Now, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and flavours to join our team to create an amazing dining experience for our guests and local community.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK