Salary £23,920 per annum(£11.50 per hour) plus service charge, £4-£6K
Full Time Available
Your role in our family:
- Working behind our Bar facilities serving our guests with impeccable service
- Ordering and maintaining spirits, wines and soft drinks stocks levels
- Setting up incredible meeting and event rooms
- Provide knowledgeable drinks advice offering suggestions and recommendations
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Maintaining all the Company equipment
- So much more!
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday (pro rata) and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.