Breakfast Chef £26- £28K per annum
Your role in our family:
- Work with an incredible team who provide our guests with unforgettable cuisine
- Ensure breakfast is prepared and presented to a high quality
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Be responsible for ensuring that all food items are prepared and presented to deliver an excellent guest experience while assisting with food cost controls
- Prepare and present high-quality dishes
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position and environment with a firm understanding of excellence in customer service, preferably in a 5*
The Best Bit
- Wide range of Training & Development opportunities
- Free staff meals & parking
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Accommodation and Spa
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion