Salary £26-£28K plus excellent benefits
Your role in our family:
- To work within the newly refurbished Pan Asian Restaurant at our stunning 4* Country House Hotel & Spa, with a Brasserie and extensive Conference & Banqueting department
- Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures
- Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food along with complying with quality expectations and standards
- Maintain purchasing, receiving & food storage standards
- Operate & maintain department equipment’s & reports malfunctions
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Must have recent kitchen experience in a 4/5* property, preferable in a Pan Asian kitchen
- Be able to express creativity through food selections, preparation and presentation
- Diploma or degree from accredited university in culinary arts or NVQ or related
- Must be detail oriented
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK