Full Time position – £21,840 plus Service Charge
Your role in our family:
- Setting up incredible meeting and event rooms
- Serving guests at Weddings, parties and corporate events
- Ordering and maintaining spirits, wines and soft drinks stocks levels
- Provide knowledgeable drinks advice offering suggestions and recommendations
- Working behind our Bar facilities serving our guests with impeccable service
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct time
- Maintaining all the Company equipment
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Dedication to Detail
- Upbeat ‘can do’ attitude
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
See all jobs