Full Time Position, 9 Month Contract £21,000 pro rata
Your role in our family:
- Respond to all incoming enquiries for all social, Wedding and Corporate enquiries
- Manage corporate, social and wedding diaries daily and ensure rooms are sold to their maximum potential
- Meet clients as requested to discuss arrangements and invite clients to view facilities
- Ensure all Conference & Event clients/organisers are met on their first day
- To manage social and corporate events up to 50 guests
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Use of hotel booking systems (Opera PMS & Sales and Catering) preferable
- Flexible in attitude and approach
- Microsoft Office experience
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday pro rata and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK