Full Time £30k per annum
Your role in our family:
- Respond to all incoming enquiries for our Conferences, Meetings and Social Events
- Work closely with our Event Planners
- Meet with clients to discuss arrangements
- Invite new clients to visit our amazing property and develop a strong working relationship
- Undertake PR activities in order to best support the goals of the hotel
- Update SmartSpace reporting on a daily basis
- Create daily, weekly & monthly reports as requested by the Director of Events and Events Manager
- Attend key familiarization trips with the Pro-Active Sales team
- Plus much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Flexible in attitude, approach and working hours
- At least 2 years experience within a similar role preferably within a hospitality background
- Previous experience using OPERA OSEM, PMS, CRM systems
- Attention to detail
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.