Full Time Position – £21,500 per annum
Shifts are between 6.00am and 10.30pm
Your role in our family:
- As a Spa Concierge you will become part of a dedicated team that engages with our guests throughout their experience with us
- To provide our guests with first class hospitality, providing advice and guidance on treatments, retail products and fitness classes; making bookings and supporting the Spa Therapists in providing a truly luxurious experience
- Provide information on hotel services and most importantly, make our guests feel welcome and help them unwind
- Ensure Spa charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- A natural flair and elegance for service and a passion for providing a luxurious level of service
- Experience in a similar position is essential, with a background in a luxury spa environment
- Exceptional communication skills are essential, including a fluent level of English
- Working 8 hours a day including weekends and bank holidays – Shifts are between 6.00am and 10.30pm
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
See all jobs