Full Time Position– £25,000
Your role in our family:
- Lead, direct and supervise the spa team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer
- Provide consistent high standards of customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and excellent leadership skills—own and manage the department
- Dealing with membership enquiries and show rounds
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and leisure environment
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in confidence
- Assisting with check ins of spa days and overnight breaks
- Maintain positive employee relations by keeping open lines of communication within the team
- Provide regular performance management support to all operational staff
- To perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Assistant Spa Manager and Spa Manager
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position in a four / five-star establishment
- Experience in customer care to a 5* standard
- Good standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ideal but not required –
- First Aid and Emergency Responder qualified
- Pool Plant trained
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, an elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
See all jobs