Creating a safe and warm journey for every guest.
Stay Safe at Sopwell
Over the past 18 months the team here have been working hard to create an environment for our guests and our employees that is safe and socially distanced, whilst maintaining our luxury offering, warm friendly service, fantastic team spirit and individual endeavour for genuine hospitality.
Following the lifting of restrictions on the 19th of July we have changed the way we do some things at the hotel, but also kept many more that we feel offer greater protection to our guests and our staff, without compromising on our luxury offering.
For more information please click below.
- All appropriate areas will be disinfected with healthcare grade cleaning chemicals, sanitisers and electrostatic sprayers on a regular basis.
- High use areas, confined spaces and key touch points will receive increased levels of cleaning at more regular intervals.
- Sanitiser stations will be available at key points throughout the hotel.
- Guest bedrooms will be completely sanitised after each stay with an electrostatic spray machine and additional cleaning for high contact surfaces.
- Each booking will include a complimentary in-room care pack containing sanitising wipes and hand gel for safety and comfort.
- Table service will continue to be in place for all food and beverage outlets with menus that are available for guests to view on mobile devices,
- Signs will be placed to warn guests when they are approaching the more confined spaces where safe distancing may be harder to maintain, for example corridors and public toilets.
- All customer facing staff will continue to wear face coverings across the hotel
- Secondary control measures such as screens, barriers and personal protective equipment (PPE) will continue to be in place in the reception areas
- Digital temperature checks will remain in place for all staff. Anyone displaying a high temperature or ANY signs of Covid-19 will be sent home
- Guests will be encouraged to use the anti-bacterial gel upon entering the building.
- Visual reminders will be in place to encourage frequent hand washing using soap and water or sanitiser (where soap and water is not available).
- Whilst the wearing of face coverings is not mandatory, we recommend guests continue to wear face masks / coverings where they are in close proximity to guests who are not in their immediate party.
- We want to provide an environment of relaxation at Sopwell House where guests and staff members feel comfortable in their immediate surroundings. Therefore, we request that guests maintain a safe and respectful distance in high footfall areas and that the personal space of our team members are respected at all times.
- Guests are asked not to come to the hotel if they are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19.
- If as a resident you start to feel unwell during your time in the hotel, please return to your bedroom and follow government advice to gain medical assistance.
- If as a non-resident you start to feel unwell, move to an area not in use by other guests and seek medical advice or return home; do not remain in the hotel.
To give you peace of mind when booking your leisure stay please see our updated flexible cancellation policy below:
- You are entitled to cancel or change your booking without charge up to 48 hours before your arrival for overnight stays, spa treatments and spa day bookings.
- We have also changed our policy on special advance purchase offers. Whilst we require full pre-payment at the time of booking to secure the special rate, the booking can be amended free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival. If you need to cancel up to 48 hours before your arrival, you will be provided with a voucher to the value of your booking to use at another time or on another experience.
- Please note that our usual terms and conditions do apply for prepaid events, where a non-refundable pre-payment is required at the time of booking. For any queries, please contact our reservations team – see number below.
Concerns, Questions and Advice
If you have any questions concerning your stay with us, please do feel free to contact our reservations department on 01727 864477 or e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org