Full Time position – £26,000- £28,000 Depending on experience
Come and join our incredible team at Sopwell House
Your role in our family:
- Be part of our incredible Maintenance team working in all areas of the hotel
- Carry out the day-to-day repairs within our hotel
- Run and record schedules as a maintenance team
- Complete small project works and make reactive repairs to ensure the smooth running of our hotel
- General painting and decorating around the hotel
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Experience of working in a hotel environment
- Mechanical /Plumbing experience is desirable
- Electrical experience, with a good understanding of plumbing and mechanical systems in all areas of property maintenance
- To be aware of health and safety, and hygiene laws.
- A positive and motivated attitude
The Best Bit
- Wide range of Training & Development opportunities
- Free staff meals & parking
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Accommodation and Spa
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we are currently undergoing exciting developments including an exceptional new spa multi-million-pound development due to open late Spring 2019.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.