Full time £24,960 per annum – 10.00pm – 6.30am – Full time
Your role in our family:
- As a Night Spa Cleaner you will become part of a dedicated team
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of presentation and cleanliness of the entire Spa and Fitness facility
- Help to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment
- Ensure all guests have an exceptional and memorable Spa experience
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Experience in a cleaning role
- Must have a good level of English, both written and spoken
- To be a team player
- To be able to work nights- the shifts are between 10.00pm and 6.30am
- Flexible to work 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays
- To be able to multi-task
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still. Constantly evolving to stay ahead, this is a unique world created for only a select group. The warmest welcome; the most elevated design; the last word in cutting-edge fitness and treatments; a uniquely positioned proposition.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.