Full & Part Time
£11.50 per hour + service charge & tips
Your role in our family:
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Cleaning and resetting tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware as needed
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Barista knowledge desirable
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa
- 28 days holiday pro rata
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion